Investors have more environmentally conscious opportunities today than ever before. These considerations have been widely adopted within equity and fixed income markets. Investing environmentally has the potential to positively impact society while providing competitive returns.
An environmentally friendly investment strategy might include companies that:
- produce renewable and sustainable energy
- enhance energy efficiency
- source raw materials using eco-safe methods
- use little or no hazardous chemicals in their production process
- limit waste and prioritize recycling
In an ever-changing world focused on growth and expansion, it's reassuring to find ways to grow a retirement account while investing in a clean future for generations to come. At Martel Wealth Advisors, Inc. our creative solutions and insights enable investors to take a total-portfolio approach to environmental investing.